Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011 - Half of the Track Installed

Whew...It's been a while since my last flight away from the general area of my home base airport, but Mother nature "Finally" cooperated and provided picture perfect weather for a fly-over of Great Adventure to check on the progress of the Green Lantern coaster...

To tell you the truth, I was shocked at how little track was installed, since the lift hill was completed back in the beginning of January. Regardless, they are well underway, and it looks as if half of the track is already installed. Notice the "Yellow" segments of track in the mid-section. I wonder these specific pieces are that color ??? I'm sure all will be answered in time. Ok, enought babbling...On to the pictures....













I hope you enjoyed this Green Lantern fly-over....And if the day's weather is any indication of future weekends, than expect more fly-overs with not only Green Lantern coverage, but other areas of the park after Opening Day....

Stay Tuned !!!

1 comment: